Kia means ‘rising out of Asia’ in Sino-Korean: we can’t think of a more fitting analogy for such a young company putting out so many high-quality vehicles – and at such a pace, too! From the striking Sportage SUV to the Stinger coupe, it’s one of the most versatile automobile manufacturers going. Which is even more impressive when you consider its cars didn’t even make it to production until 1974. ‘The Power to Surprise’* indeed.
However, the one surprise you truly don’t want from your Kia is an unexpected fault. And to make sure that you aren’t slapped with a huge repair bill, you’ll need to take out an extended car warranty. It’s the best way to guarantee your peace of mind; you’ll be fully protected against unforeseen costs with a comprehensive Kia warranty plan from MotorEasy.
Why do I need a warranty for my Kia?
Whether you take out a Kia warranty for one, two or even three years, you’ll get to enjoy driving your car knowing that the necessities are covered.
Should you require assistance in the event of a motoring emergency, we’ll be here to help with the costs. Unexpected repairs can be pricey and, depending on where you are in the country (or on the continent, for that matter), resolving such issues can prove difficult unless you’re appropriately prepared. If you don’t have adequate coverage in place, you’ll need to handle the money side of things all on your own – and who wants to deal with that when they’ve just broken down?! Save yourself the bother by taking out a comprehensive Kia warranty with MotorEasy; wherever you’re driving in the UK or the EU (for up to 60 days), we’ll be there to help you out should the worst happen.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
With unforeseen costs due to mechanical or electrical failures covered in your car, our repairs team can offer advice and assistance when you need it. And with 24/7 online booking and tracking of repairs, getting the help you need – day or night – is never far away.
Can I get a free quote online?
Absolutely! For a free Kia warranty quote, just head to our quote journey. You’ll need to fill in your car’s registration number as well as some personal details. Then, in no time at all, you’ll receive your free Kia warranty quote.
Alternatively, if you’d like to talk to us in person, make sure that you call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Our team will be happy to discuss any questions you have about the process or any further needs you may have when it comes to your Kia warranty.
Recent Paid Maintenance and Repairs for Kia Cars
As one of the most reliable vehicles on the market today, it can come as quite a shock when your Kia suffers an unexplained mechanical or electrical fault and needs to go in for repairs. Planning ahead by finding out examples of issues associated with this make of car – and how much they cost to fix – is a step towards softening the blow. Check out our guide below:
- Sportage: Recently, we changed the cylinder head in this model. Taking into account diagnostics, parts and labour, the final expense was £1,812.08. It's these sudden costs that can really stress you out as a motorist, so do yourself a favour and get a quote for an extended Kia warranty from MotorEasy to safeguard your investment.
- Sorento: One of these cars came to us needing its drive chains restoring. In total, the bill was £1,732.15, which isn’t bad when you consider that diagnostics, parts and labour were all included in the price. Protect your Kia against unforeseen failures on the road with one of our extended warranty plans.
- Sedona: This model lays claim to one of the most expensive Kia repair jobs we’ve ever done. Us replacing the fuel injectors could have ended up costing the owner £2,018.88 – including diagnostics, parts and labour. Obtaining a comprehensive Kia warranty with MotorEasy means you’ll make unexpected repairs like this a thing of the past.
- Ceed: When the clutch kit needed restoring in one of these cars, it could have ended up costing the owner £479.68 to put right. Take out an extended Kia warranty from MotorEasy to safeguard your investment and peace of mind.
- Picanto: Work on the clutch plate for one of these cars came to £357.14, including diagnostics, parts and labour costs. Protect both yourself and your car with a comprehensive Kia warranty courtesy of MotorEasy.
- Optima: One job involved repairing the flywheel on this particular type of car, totalling £2,122.21. By obtaining a full Kia warranty with MotorEasy, you’ll ensure unexpected repairs like this are completely covered.
- Rio: Restoring the radiator in one of these models meant the owner was charged £352.82, which is a lot to have to pay upfront. Fortunately, a Kia warranty with MotorEasy spared him of this financial burden.
*The Kia slogan.